Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I have a minute


Now that I have 5 minutes to myself before more wedding preps, I figured I should let everyone know how I am feeling.
After my 3rd medication (Betaseron) I have had no additional lesions on my brain and the biggest ones are shrinking! I couldn't have been happier to receive that news from the neuro. Although injecting 3 times a week can get a little crazy, and I am not proud that the weekend of my wedding ceremony, I have skipped some. 

MS Fatigue still gets the best of me and over working myself doesn’t help. I am hoping to rest up before our reception this weekend! Not even MS can ruin this!

 I will continue my posting soon! Duty Calls and its shot night! :)

With Love,
Amber Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you finally posted your good news!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete