Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let’s Start at the Beginning Part 1


My name is Amber. I was born and raised in Youngstown, Ohio. Although I am only 24 years old, I feel like I have been through my fair share of ups and downs. I am starting this blog to get my story out and to also try to find myself within it. Sometimes I am not grammatically correct, sometimes I can be very opinionated, and most of all I can just tell it like it is. So I ask you to follow my journey with me. Give advice, share stories, and live life. Because at the end of the day all we wish for is a life of love, happiness, and most important good health.

With love,
-Amber

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You should probably post everyday so I can pretend you're still here!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sarah! I miss you so much! Love you. I will try to at least post once a week. =) Keeping reading it and share my link. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete